Wednesday, December 19, 2007

pass your drug test

Most drug tests have a threshold level that they are checking for. The next step is to alter the ph of your blood. From what I've read, yourkidneys will not filter out certain substances if the ph is wrong. Inthis case, you are trying to acidify (lower) the ph of your blood. Iknow person who drinks cranberry juice constantly. Another thing youcan do is take some CERTO an hour before the test. This is found in thespice section of the local grocery. It is used for canning. There aretwo packs per box. It is a syrupy type substance. It tastes horrible.I mixed my with water and the first swallow came back up and out. I forcedthe rest down. Then start pounding down cranberry juice or water. It isVERY IMPORTANT that you go to the bathroom once before providing the sample.This clears your bladder. If you cannot do that, then provide the sample anddrop it on the floor. Accidents happen. Someone told me the CERTO is good for four hours. Since the test is measuring a threshold level, the morewater or other fluids that you can get down the better. If you are pissing clear you should be safe. You are in effect naturally diluting the sample,therefor lowering the ppm concentration. Besides myself, I know several people that have passed using CERTO alone. This will NOT work
www.passyourdrugtest1.com
call toll Free 877-286-7068

No comments: